What else do I need to do?

In most cases, you will need to complete an incident report form, but we’ll be able to confirm this with you when you call. 

If there has been a theft or attempted theft, you must tell the police immediately. If you receive a writ, summons or other legal documents or letters, you must send them to your claims handler promptly.

What information do I need to provide?

Previous Article

Back to all articles