Why might I need motor legal assistance?

Having motor legal assistance could save you a pretty penny if you are involved in a motoring accident and need to make a claim, or if another driver makes a claim against you.

It can pay for legal fees such as solicitors’ costs, as well as compensating for lost earnings and even the excess you have to pay under your car insurance policy.

If I have an accident or incident and I don't wish to make a claim, do I have to notify my insurer?

Previous Article

Can I claim on my car insurance policy if my car is hit by an uninsured or unknown driver while parked?

Back to all articles